- This generic listing is for a new Kodak Carousel slide projector, repaired and restored by our technician!
- To repair your slide projector, please click here to visit our repair service page.
- Actual product received may not be the same model as the photos, and may not include working autofocus.
- Includes: A working Kodak Carousel Projector with a 90-day warranty, Bulb, Lens, Power Cord
- Does not include: Case, Remote, Slide Carousel, Stack Loader (Click on an item to add one to your order!)
- Note that included bulb is used, we have no way of knowing is remaining life, no warranty on bulb
*PLEASE* SEE PHOTOS & READ DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY - We do our best to display the item as fully and accurately as possible. Returns will not be accepted due to issues listed in the description or buyer's remorse. Thanks!
First, I inquired weather it was better to have an old projector repaired or just buy a new one ( for more money). I was told that it would take longer to wait for the repair as they had one ready to send. That was on Nov. 12th. After checking on my order and seeing that it was stated “partially shipped” I inquired as to what that meant. They stated that they were waiting for me to ship my projector. What I really learned was that they were waiting for a projector to then fix it for me. It came in and they shipped it to me second day delivery on Dec. 1st. It is now Dec. 28th. I have yet to receive it.
I plan to send a camera soon for repair and cleaning.
Excellent product. Am an elder, and apparently could not request a product refurbished & repaired, but purchased one! Thank you for your offer of purchase for the un refurbished & repaired model. Look forward to viewing all these stacks of estate slides with your projector.