Pentax K1000 - Restoration Service
For those who want to go beyond standard "CLA" repair services, this Restoration is a complete service package for your classic camera.
- Repair and adjustment of all systems to factory specifications, including shutter, light meter, and film transport.
- Complete strip-down and re-build, replacing all grease and lubricants
- Replacement of all foam & light seals, and of minor parts as needed
- Full cleaning, both internal and external
- 1 year premium repair warranty, including free check-outs during that year
- FREE ground shipping back to you!
Our technician has bountiful experience with the Pentax K1000, and has been repairing and servicing them since 1978. You won't find a better-made camera.
Restoration service includes repair of the camera (even if the shutter does not fire, or the meter does not work, etc.) and minor parts. If substantial parts are needed, you would be notified in advance of any price increase.
If, for any reason, the camera cannot be repaired, we will give a full refund of labor charges, and you pay only return shipping.
LeZot Camera Repair
8016 Williston Road
Williston, VT 05495
After purchasing, just include: your return address and contact information with order confirmation number, and carefully pack the camera and ship it to us (insured shipping recommended). We will receive the camera, perform our restoration, and ship it back to you within 2 weeks (may be longer in early August).
If you have any questions, just contact us.
We also offer this service on a number of other models.
Posted by Brian Burch on 28th Sep 2017
The camera came back in perfect condition. I am very pleased with the work that was done.
Posted by David on 25th Aug 2017
I just got my pentax k1000 back. It looks like it is great shape. I haven't developed any pictures yet but the lightmeter is working, the seals look good and the camera is in good working order. Thanks for everything