Olympus OM1 - Restoration Service
For those who want to go beyond standard "CLA" repair services, this Restoration is a complete service package for your classic camera.
- Repair and adjustment of all systems to factory specifications, including shutter, light meter, and film transport.
- Complete overhaul, involving strip-down and re-build, replacing all grease and lubricants
- Replacement of all foam & light seals, and of minor parts as needed
- Calibration of light meter to work accurately with modern batteries (alkaline or silver)
- Full cleaning, both internal and external
- 1 year premium repair warranty, including free check-outs during that year.
- FREE ground shipping back to you, WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA.
Our technician has bountiful experience with the Olympus OM-1, and has been repairing and servicing them since 1978. You won't find a better-made camera.
Restoration service includes repair of the camera (even if the shutter does not fire, or the meter does not work, etc.) and minor parts. If substantial parts are needed, you would be notified in advance of any price increase.
If, for any reason, the camera cannot be repaired, we will give a full refund of labor charges, and you pay only return shipping.
LeZot Camera Repair
8016 Williston Road
Williston, VT 05495
After purchasing, just include: your return address and contact information with order confirmation number, and carefully pack the camera and ship it to us (insured shipping recommended). We will receive the camera, perform our restoration, and ship it back to you within 2 weeks (may be longer in early August).
If you have any questions, just contact us.
We also offer this service on a number of other models.
Posted by BB on 21st Apr 2017
Communication and service throughout this process was excellent as was the work on my OM-1n. Very happy to have found LeZot Camera Repair. Thank you!
Posted by Unknown on 12th Oct 2015
I actually searched other sites for repair/restoration on my OM 1. what brought me back to Lezot, was the great description and service they detailed. Off went my OM 1, few weeks later it returned, in absolutely beautiful condition. I should have taken before and after shots. All the little pitting and rust spots..gone. The light seals brand new., and I actually can feel and hear it shoots smoother. Can't wait to go back out and use this beauty! Thank you guys so much
Posted by Josephine Irvine-Groves on 3rd Jul 2013
Another "camera repair" company said she couldn't be repaired as Olym-
pus no longer makes parts for so old a camera. Obviously, they lied.
Thank you for bringing my old friend back to pristine condition so she'll
take many more quality photos for me. Thank you for reconditioning my 1975 OM1.