Minolta SRT series - Restoration Service
For those who want to go beyond standard "CLA" repair services, this Restoration is a complete service package for your classic camera.
- Repair and adjustment of all systems to factory specifications, including shutter, light meter, and film transport.
- Complete strip-down and re-build, replacing all grease and lubricants
- Replacement of all foam & light seals, and of minor parts as needed
- Calibration of light meter to work accurately with modern batteries (alkaline or silver)
- Full cleaning, both internal and external
- 1 year premium repair warranty, including free check-outs during that year.
Our technician has bountiful experience with the Minolta SRT series, and has been repairing and servicing them since 1978. You won't find a better-made camera.
Restoration service includes repair of the camera (even if the shutter does not fire, or the meter does not work, etc.) and minor parts. If substantial parts are needed, you would be notified in advance of any price increase. If, for any reason, the camera cannot be repaired, we will give a full refund of labor charges, and you pay only return shipping.
LeZot's Complete Camera Center
8016 Williston Road
Williston, VT 05495
After purchasing, just include: your return address and contact information with order confirmation number, and carefully pack the camera and ship it to us (insured shipping recommended). We will receive the camera, perform our restoration, and ship it back to you within 3-4 weeks (may be longer in early August).
If you have any questions, just contact us.
We also offer this service on a number of other models.